• 20 acre property requires only 15 hours average per week and is situated only 2.5 kilometres from major Gippsland town.
• Approximately 4000 vines, large dam, 230m2 cellar, machinery sheds, plant and equipment for maintaining property and full wine production as well as stock of approximately 16,000 bottles plus bulk wine.
• 450m2 restaurant/function centre with on-site chapel/multi purpose hall, large bitumen car park. All licences current.
• Comfortable 170 m2 home with three bedrooms, two good sized living areas and two bathrooms.
• Great views, tranquil and unique setting. Only vineyard close to town/highway in the area.
Owners looking to retire.
Please contact owners on 0408516161