37.58 Ha 93 Acres Picturesque Lifestyle and Business opportunity. Located in the renowned Glenrowan Wine Region this unique family enterprise provides the opportunity for the development of a range of farming activities farm stay or Bed and Breakfast accommodation.Being offered as a Lifestyle Property with the option of negotiating as a going concern including plant and equipment, bulk and bottled wine stock, business name and wine club data base.
Nestled in the foothills of the Warby Ranges with extensive views over the countryside once roamed by the infamous Kelly Gang. Operated by the present owners for 30 years, (retiring), the potential and options are endless.
* 20 acres under vines. Lucerne.
* Irrigation system. 50 Meg Goulburn Murray Water.
* Renovated 4 bedroom brick home.
* Historic Brick & Stone Cellars.(Built 1891).
* Tasting, dining room, kitchen, storeroom, office & lab.
* Wine stock and plant available by negotiation.
* Leaseback available.
* Option to take over as going concern.
* Two hours Melbourne via Hume Freeway.
Phone Malcolm Gunn 0418 759 642 to discuss options, price and terms.